Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fishing Products As Seen On TV

Instant Fishing Rods

If you are a fisherman like me, you want to be ready to fish anytime you have a few minutes to spare and a body of water nearby. I always carry the Instant Fisherman rod or Pocket Fishing Rod in my truck just for times like these.
I have both the Instant Fisherman and the Pocket Fishing Rod (one for the car one for the truck!) and I love them both. these compact collapsible fishing rod systems are strong enough to catch even the biggest fish (I've caught 15lb catfish with my Instant Fisherman).
I highly recommend these to anyone who needs a strong yet easily portable fishing rod.

I also keep the Banjo Minnow Kit handy as well. These rods and my Banjo Minnow kit are always in my truck for when the fishing mood strikes!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Another great site I found is Fishing-For.com. they have Fishing reports from all over the U.S. and some great product reviews for all types of fishing tackle. If you ever need to find a fishing guide or Charter boat, this is where to look.

    ReplyDelete